FREE Express Shipping!
- We offer free express shipping for all orders. Yay!
- Your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of ordering.
How long does shipping take?
- Orders are picked at 10:30am each day. If your order is received after 10:30am, then it will be picked at 10:30am the following day. However, in some cases when we are extremely busy (Sale periods, Christmas etc), please allow up to 2 days from when your order is placed before it is dispatched.
- Orders are shipped via Aus Post Monday-Friday only (there is no weekend shipping), excluding Victorian public holidays.
- The average delivery time for regular post is normally 4-5 days from when you first place your order.
- If you are in an express post zone, the order should be delivered within 1-2 days from when the order was dispatched.
- If you are not within an express zone, please allow at least 2-3 days for delivery.
How do I track the shipping status of my parcel?
- When your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an automatic dispatch notification email to the email address that you used to place the order.
- Using this email, by clicking on the tracking number within this email, you will be able to track the status of the delivery of your parcel to your doorstep.
- Orders outside Victoria, your shoes will be packed and sent within 24 hours of ordering. However, our warehouse delivers them to the State Depot and then sends them via Auspost. This saves 1 day in delivery time! Yay!
All orders require signature on delivery:
- Due to the high value of the goods, all orders require a signature on delivery. If no one is home to sign for the goods, they will be taken to the nearest post office. If the parcel is taken to the post office, please make sure you have some form of ID as you will not be able to pick up the parcel without this.
- Please note; no exceptions will be made with this policy. E.g - We cannot just have them left at the doorstep as you will not be home.
Do you ship internationally?
- At this stage we do not ship internationally. However, if you have a loved one in Australia we would be happy to send it to them and they can post it on to you.
Sécra shoes are true to size. However we get not all feet are the same, below are some handy tips when you are choosing your size.
Wide Feet: If you have a wide foot we recommend you size up a half size.
In between sizes: If you are usually in between sizes, we also recommend you go up a half size when choosing your Sécra Shoe. Eg. ' I am a 7.5-8' choose an 8.
We have created a sizing chart for you to help you choose the perfect size of your Sécra Shoe. If you have any doubts as to which size to select, we suggest that you measure your feet and check the corresponding recommended size in the size chart.
We also have detailed sizing notes in the product description for each sandal. Please review the notes for the sandal you are ordering to get the right size.
If you already own some footwear from our other brand, please disregard this sizing, the sizing for Sécra Shoes is different. When selecting your Sécra Shoes size, just select your normal ladies shoe size.
We also have a 100% free returns process if you do choose the wrong size and need to make an exchange or refund.
*All styles go to size 10.5. At this stage, the Poppy sandal is the only style that we go to size 11 in. Bigger and smaller sizes to come soon.
Still a little unsure? Please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily help you select the correct size.